Find us on Facebook

Sidan 1 av 2 12 SistaSista
Resultat 1 till 10 av 18

Ämne: Nova 67ss från allra första V8án

Reg.datum
    Jun 2003

Standard Nova 67ss från allra första V8án

Gjorde en enklare presentation på Steve´s nova forum, så jag tänkte jag skulle göra likaledes här, OK?

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Nova67ss Visa inlägg
    Sweden early summer of -82
    Me and my Firebird 400" street screamer...

Finaly I´ve learned how to post pic´s....
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av COPO_Anders Visa inlägg
    Hi Anders !
    Have you posted this one before, showing a young and muscular Mr Forsberg in front of your BB 1972 Nova musclecar ?

There is more to come !

Take care
    Anders Stålklint
    Anders (Nova67SS) has always been serious about his musclecars as evidenced by the clean undercarriage.

This is what the competition saw of the Nova !

An even younger (thirty years ago ?) Anders F. with the 400 cui engine used in the Firebird.

Whenever I wonder about something car-related I just pick up the phone and ask Anders for help. It´s as simple as that !

Take care
    Anders S.

Ps. at a party some years ago all of us guys (five) were named Anders. That made it easy for the women. Ds
    AndersGbg.

Reg.datum
    Jun 2003

Standard

Oh jeeeeezzzzzzzzzz Those Pic´s was almost forgotten in a dark room, cause the "gangs" in my home town did joke allot about mee after this...

I beat them on the streets and strip but they got me on the jokes´´

Anders, ur one of my loong term friends and I always have time for my friends..

But Waday meen? "showing a young and muscular Mr Forsberg" ???

Im still a "Young" man

And Still going strong shorter hair and more "salt than pepper" and x2 smarter than I was at 25 years and. and . and. getting old yes hehehehehe

But I got a "clone" growing up to take the Nova´s to the computer age soon..
    AndersGbg.

Reg.datum
    Jun 2003

Standard

Annother NON official pic from my privat album (still ban scan)

Its the BB engine in my -72 nova and a pic from the railroad station witch was the reason for this village to exists.. it was a railroad junction.. in the middle of Sweden outback from civilisation..

AndersGbg.

Reg.datum
    Jun 2003

Standard

Så här såg "Birden" ut när jag köpte den. våren -78? tror jag
    The "Bird" as it looked when I bought it spring -78?

Burnout skulle göras för att markera reviret hehehe
    Burnouts done to mark territory

Sen var det dax för mera effekt, så portning är en väg, så själv är duktigaste drängen, lillebror hjälpte oxå till med diverse rengöring osv..
    Soon it was time for more HP and I´ve read about porting job, hm U are the best "slave" with right motivation, My young brother helped from time to time..

Test av slicks inför race´t som aldrig blev..
    The slicks test for the race that did´nt happen..
    AndersGbg.

Reg.datum
    Jun 2003

Standard

One of the first race with and "outsider" (city slicker) and I tosted him

Remember stil ALL STOCK firebird..

Now I "shoot down" a buddy of mine, and he had a headstart too, I had now a 4.11:1 limited slip in rear ( I broke the rear gear before) still stock engin/trans... added slapperbars from scratch.

This was a thrill but I managed to get out on top, barrely a 440 is a fast car

Lots of people came a watched, soon there was crowds with about 2-300 people and up to 60 cars racing a quick ladder, then match race´s lots of fun..

Hope to get the dia pic´s scanned later in spring..

Så då har ni fått lite och titta på
    AndersGbg.

Reg.datum
    Jun 2003

Standard

The Bird today, still lives a good life in the hands of Peter, and he takes realy good care of the car and have resored and developed the car more back to the streets. shoul have been about 6-10 owners after me before Peter got his skilled hands on this rare bird.. Thank GOD for that..

AndersGbg.

Reg.datum
    Jun 2003

Standard

Did help out when my pals wanted lessons in driving there cars before licens, This got me oportunity to "check out" competitor cars strong and weak sides

This was a mustang with a 351 cleaveland 4V with 4 on the floor and 9" in rear. took of like a rocket (I thought) when I bouth drove it myself AND got the ovner lessons and race instruktion on why and how U do things to win race..

So when he got his drivers licens he was eager to challenge me And I thought "Im going down now".... but :cool:

We raced bouth direktion back and force I dropped him dead every time, seems like the wiolent gearshifts in a stickshift car does´nt catch a good auto tranny..

Later this summer I whent to track and tried cristmas tree for the first time and got hooked
    AndersGbg.

Reg.datum
    Jul 2009

Standard

Är racebilderna från Brattvälten?

Reg.datum
    Jun 2003

Standard

Ursäkta det långsamma svaret, Jo bilderna är från Brattvälten UTOM det när jag kör på granen, det är från Långsele.

Sen är det lite från industri området, centralstn o badplatsen i ånge, samt ett industri område i Timrå, då bilen var svartlackad.
    AndersGbg.

Standard

Lite synd att du inte hade MPH istället för HPM som regskylt på novan

Men å andra sidan hade det kanske varit lite tråkigt att ha GAY istället för GYA på pontiacen....

Men fräna "det var på den tiden vi..." bilder
    Turbo?? är inte det en form av konstgjord andning??
    http://www.restorers.se
    challenger -70

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •